Pane e Dolci
Pane e Dolci Curbside
Pane e Dolci features a fabulous selection of bakery products including breads, cakes, tarts, Danish pastries, cookies, and candies.
The baked goods made by our students will be made available through our new take-out model of service for fall 2020. Our baked goods will be made available on select Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Preorders are required for all baked goods. To order, please call 518-381-1429 between 9-10 a.m. on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
Please be patient with us as Pane e Dolci transitions into the new curbside pickup model. If you call our order line and get a busy tone, please hang up and try again within the ordering hour.
Please note: all retail outlets are closed the week of November 23.
Items Currently Available for Order
- Bacon Cheddar Scone - $1.25
- Cranberry Orange Muffin - $1.25
- Chocolate Espresso Cake GF (6-inch cakes) - $10.00
- Dinner Rolls (1 dozen per order) - $3.50
- Stollen - $9.00
- Pain au Chocolat chocolate croissant -$2.25
- Apple Cranberry Galette (4-inch galettes) - $2.25
- Chocolate Chunk Cookies (½ dozen per bag) - $3.25
- Vanilla Biscotti (½ dozen per bag) - $3.25
- Caramel Pecan Bars (½ dozen per bag) - $3.25
- Salted Caramels (½ dozen per bag) - $3.00
- Orange Poppy Seed Cheesecake (6-inch cake) - $12.00
The College continues to work with SUNY, Schenectady County Department of Public Health, and the New York State of Department of Health. Our partnership with you is important to the College and our students.
Pane e Dolci Curbside can be picked up:
12-1 p.m. and 5-6 p.m.
11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. and 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Pickup is in the parking lot in front of the Casola Dining Room entrance on SUNY Schenectady's Main Campus.