Register for Classes
Welcome to the Registrar’s Office!
The Registrar’s Office remains open both in person and virtually. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all of your registration and verification needs. We will answer all inquiries. Please see below for more information.
Important dates for Fall
- Fall Semester starts Monday, August 30
- General registration is going on now
Important dates for Winter/Spring
- Winter Session and Spring 2022 priority registration for President's List, Dean's List and Veteran students begins Tuesday, October 12
- General registration for Winter Session and Spring 2022 beings Wednesday, October 13
- Winter Session runs December 27-January 14
- Spring Semester starts Tuesday, January 18
- For drop, withdrawal and other important dates, see the Academic Calendar.
- Registration for Workforce Development and Community Education classes continues on a rolling basis.
How to Register for Classes
Begin the online registration process with College Scheduler.
If you do not know your account name and password, give us a call at 518-381-1348 for assistance.
If the course for which you wish to register has a prerequisite which you meet but not with an SUNY Schenectady course, please register in person and bring proof of meeting the prerequisite course(s).
State and County residents 60 years or older may register as a Senior Audit without a fee or tuition, only during the late registration period as indicated on the Academic Calendar, on a space available basis. Online courses are not available for Senior Audit. For more information regarding auditing, please contact the Registrar’s Office.
Contact your advisor directly.
Email email@example.com and someone will get back to you.
Transcripts must be ordered directly using this link. There is no additional charge for this service. If you don’t remember your ID number, you may use your social security number.
We are not able to take transcript requests in-person at this time.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any forms that we need to complete, please mail them to the Registrar’s Office, SUNY Schenectady, 78 Washington Avenue, Schenectady, NY 12305. If you can scan the form, we would be happy to accept it via the email address shown above. Faxes are also welcome at 518-381-1493.
Email us at email@example.com from your college email account and state that you want to withdraw from course x (whatever course you need to withdraw from). Please include your student ID number.