Requesting Your SUNY Schenectady Transcript
An official SUNY Schenectady County Community College transcript can only be issued at the request of the student/alumni.
Faxed or e-mailed transcript requests will not be accepted. If the Registrar’s Office is in receipt of a transcript request through this mode of delivery, it will be destroyed.
Please allow a minimum of 48 hours to process your request. We aim to satisfy your request as quickly as possible.
The Office of the Registrar does not provide unofficial transcripts. You may obtain a copy of your unofficial transcript online by logging into Student Records through Banner Self Service.
Official SUNY Schenectady County Community College transcripts can be ordered online through Parchment. As of November 16, 2022 the Parchment online ordering website is a new interface. With an order made online through Parchment, you can order either a PDF transcript to be emailed, or a paper hard copy mailed. Requests made in-person or by mail to the Registrar’s Office are issued as printed paper transcripts.
Cost for Transcripts
Orders Made Online Through Parchment:
- Emailed PDF transcript: $8.00
- Mailed paper transcript by Standard USPS: $8
- Mailed FedEx Overnight Domestic: $38
- Mailed FedEx International Priority: $63
Request made in-person or by mail to the Registrar’s Office (paper issued transcripts only):
- $10 regular processing
- In-person same day processing: $12
(You can receive a transcript issued to yourself on the spot, bring photo ID for this.)
- Additional charges for special handling:
(Regular Standard USPS mailing does not have an additional cost)
- 2-3 Day USPS Priority Shipping: + $15
- Overnight Delivery USPS within United States: + $25
- Apostille/Authentication: + $10
How to Order Your Transcripts Online
- Go to Parchment.
- Enter your email address to get started
- If you have not yet created an account, Parchment will route you to enter your personal information
- Then click continue to go to transcript ordering
- Follow the prompts to order your transcript and indicate where you want your transcript to be sent. You can select from among the search options for other colleges or click on "I'm sending to myself or another individual" to manually enter where you want your transcript to go.
- You will sign to release your transcript either with your finger on a touch screen or with your computer mouse
- Payment is made with a credit or debit card
You can check the status of your online order.
How to Order Your Transcripts by Mail or In-Person
Access the Transcript Request Form. This form must be printed, signed (handwritten signature), and either mailed or brought into the Registrar’s Office for processing.
Please be sure your request includes your student ID number or social security number, and the exact address where you want your transcript sent.
Please make your check or money order made payable to SUNY Schenectady County Community College.
Mail your transcript request and payment to:
The Office of the RegistrarSUNY Schenectady County Community College 78 Washington Avenue Schenectady, NY 12305