Certified Clinical Medical Assistant
Apply Today for Fall 2023!
Download a flyer with the Certified Clinical Medical Assistant information
Medical Assistants play an essential role in medical offices working alongside physicians, nurses and others in healthcare teams, typically in outpatient settings such as clinics and medical offices. A medical assistant tends to do both clinical and administrative tasks that increase quality of patient care and improve office efficiency. This program consists of 5 courses that can be completed over 2 semesters.
Earn these NHA certifications in less than one year:
- EKG (electrocardiogram)
- MAA (medical administrative assistant)
- CCMA (certified clinical medical assistant)
Courses in the Program
- Foundations in Medical Assistant (August 14, 2023-November 30, 2023)
- Phlebotomy Tech (September 6, 2023-November 15, 2023)
- Medical Administrative Assistant (December 4, 2023-January 25, 2024)
- Clinical Care Rotation (February 5, 2024-June 20, 2024)
- EKG Technician (February 6, 2024-April 18, 2024)
- Completed application
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Compliance with immunization requirements
- Completing health compliance requirements
There are multiple funding options available to help students who qualify to pay for classes in this program.