Welcome to Academic Advisement
Schedule Your Success
We’re here to help you in planning your academic pathways at the College – from registering for your first class all the way through your final course before you cross the stage at Commencement.
Quality academic advising is a key to your success and your Advisor is a valuable resource to help you in attaining your life and career goals.
All advisors are available to assist you Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. in person, via email, phone call, or video chat. Please reach out to your individual advisor via email or schedule an appointment using their scheduling link (see right).
Advising assistance includes:
- Help deciding which program is right for you
- Course selection required for your program
- Help using College Scheduler
- Review completed classes and grades
- Review academic standing and GPA (Grade Point Average)
- Early schedule changes (add/drop)
- Withdrawals and deadlines
- Solutions to course problems
To learn how to prepare for your Academic Advisement session, review a DegreeWorks audit, and find out who your advisor is, please review the Academic Advising Session Prep document.
To learn more about advisor/student responsibilities and other important information click on the following link: Academic Advising Syllabus.
To set up an appointment with your academic advisor, call, email or click their scheduling link.