Adjunct Instructor of Percussion
Director SUNY Schenectady Percussion Ensemble
B.M., Purchase College Conservatory of Music
- Graduated summa cum laude with a degree in Jazz Studies from SUNY Purchase.
- Winner of the Anthony Newman Award.
- Trumpet studies with Jon Faddis, Jim Rotondi and Ray Vega.
- Trumpeter, composer, and transcriber with the Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra, Arturo O'Farrill and the Afro Latin Jazz Orchestra, the Jon Faddis Jazz Orchestra, the Barcelona Jazz Orchestra, the Empire Jazz Orchestra, Keith Pray's Big Soul Ensemble, the Phil Allen Concert Jazz Band, and Cliff Brucker and Full Circle, among many others.
- Over 40 original compositions and transcriptions published by Jazz Lines Publications, where he works as an editor.