Skip to main contentSkip to main navigationSkip to footer content

Student Records, Transcripts, and Transfers

Directions for Accessing Student Records

Find out how to access student records at SUNY Schenectady.

Log in to Records & Registration

Using Your Credits

Using your credits at SUNY Schenectady

If you have earned credit at SUNY Schenectady through College in the High School, you will have a transcript record in our college database. If you plan to attend SUNY Schenectady after graduating from high school, you can attend an Admission Event to learn more about our degrees and certificates.

Transfer credit from SUNY Schenectady

If you plan to transfer credits to other colleges or universities, you will need to request and pay for a transcript. Transcripts are not sent out automatically. You need to request one via our website or stop in to our office. SUNY Schenectady credits transfer to any SUNY institution across the state. Please check with the admissions office of any other institution not part of the SUNY system to check transferability of credits.

College in the High School logo