Make-up Exam Procedures
Whether you’re a student in need of making up an exam, or a faculty member in need of dropping off an exam, we are here to help!
I missed my test! What do I do?
- Contact your instructor to see if you are allowed to make-up the exam.
- Contact the Testing Center by email or phone to schedule an appointment. Please provide your name, day and time you would like to come in, and the name of your course instructor. The appointment time must be at least 24 hours in advance.
- You will receive a confirmation email from the Testing Center confirming your appointment. If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so as soon as possible. You can email us at Testingcenter@sunysccc.edu or call us at 518-406-0839.
- On the day of your exam, please show up to Elston 427, at your scheduled time. Please make sure to wear a face mask and practice proper safety protocols!
I need to drop off a test for a student...what do I do?
- Please complete this Make-Up Testing Request form and e-mail us the exam (preferred method), or stop by the Testing Center to drop off the exam and form in person.
- If we are not open when you come to deliver the exam(s), please slip the exam(s) under the door with the attached form(s). Please email us once the test is delivered.
- We will scan and email the test to your SUNY Schenectady email address, unless another email is provided. (All tests will be held on file, in the Testing Center, for the entire semester. If other arrangements need to be made, please contact the Testing Center as soon as possible.)