Ensuring Financial Sustainability and Self-Sufficiency
Enhance SUNY Schenectady’s ability to be flexible and agile in response to a rapidly changing marketplace by strengthening the College’s financial sustainability and self-sufficiency.
- Realign budget to reduce operating expenditures
- Develop academic program costing methodologies that help identify areas of revenue contribution and maximization
- Diversity revenue streams that ensure less dependence on state appropriations
- Increase private support to the endowment through enhanced alumni engagement
- Expand SUNY Schenectady’s relationships with corporations, foundations, and agencies to increase grantmaking and sponsorships to the College
- Develop a robust master facilities plan that identifies capital projects to leverage public and private funding