Student Success Center
Your success is our priority!
The student success coaches are here to help you navigate college and reach your academic goals. We provide individualized support in one-on-one meetings where we focus on issues such as time management, goal setting, test taking, study skills, and more! We are also here to guide you toward resources on and off campus – we will make sure you get to where you need to go for academic and non-academic issues.
The safety or our students and College community remains our top priority. Due to the Novel Coronavirus COVID-19, the College has reduced the number of staff working on campus. We have moved to virtual solutions until further notice to limit the amount of traffic on campus.
Please be assured that our office remains ready to help you with any of your student success needs. Virtual appointments for one-on-one success coaching is highly encouraged via phone, email, or web conference. However, the office on campus is open with limited hours and staffing. Please call 518-381-1434 before coming to campus to be sure someone will be here to assist you.
Appointments may be scheduled by emailing one of the success coaches below.
- Heather Lessard, Student Success Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leanna Liuzzi, Student Success Coach, email@example.com
- Evelyn Maclutsky, Student Success Coach, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cirita Moffett Martin, Student Success Coach, email@example.com
- Harry Rolle, Student Success Coach, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not know who your coach is, contact Heather Lessard, Student Success Manager, at email@example.com or 518-836-2840.