Summer 2022 at SUNY Schenectady
At $192 per credit (NY State resident), our summer courses offer significant savings in comparison to the same courses offered at four-year colleges and universities. Whether you are looking for an affordable education option or fast-tracking to an earlier graduation date, SUNY Schenectady has what you need.
SUNY Schenectady offers three summer sessions:
- 8-week Session: May 23-July 15, 2022
- 5-week Session I: May 23-June 24, 2022
- 5-week Session II: July 11-August 12, 2022
How to register for Summer Session
General registration for Summer Session courses is going on now.
Contact the Registrar's Office at 518-381-1348 or firstname.lastname@example.org for help selecting and registering for your course(s). Or, click the "Get Help Registering For Summer" button above, fill out the form, and someone from the College will reach out to you to help you through the process.
- Select the course you would like.
- On the first screen under "Search by Term," select "Summer 2022" and hit the "Submit" button
- On the second screen select any qualifiers (subject, day of the week, etc.)
- Hit the "Class Search" button at the bottom of the page to view all the Summer Session courses
- Download and complete the Registration Form.
- E-mail the Registrar your completed Registration Form.
- Consult with your Academic Advisor.
- Select and register for your course using College Scheduler.
- If you're not enrolled in a program, but have taken a class at SUNY Schenectady at any time in the past year, you may register online; you do not need a PIN.
Important Info for Visiting Students
- Certificate of Residence
- Transcript Information - if you are a visiting student from another college and would like to transfer your SUNY Schenectady credit, you will need to request an official transcript be sent at the completion of the summer session. Always check with your home institution for transferability of the course(s) you are taking.
- Immunizations - if you are taking on campus courses, you will need to provide proof of immunization.
- Tuition and Fees