Summer 2021 at SUNY Schenectady
Our summer courses offer significant savings in comparison to the same courses offered at four-year colleges and universities. Whether you are looking for an affordable education option or fast-tracking to an earlier graduation date, SUNY Schenectady has what you need.
- $192 per credit (NY State Residents)
- Fulfill Excelsior Scholarship credit requirements
- SUNY transfer path/transferable credits
- Sequential courses offered (e.g. A&P, Business Law, and Microbiology)
SUNY Schenectady offers three summer sessions.
All classes are online.
- 8-week Session: May 24-July 16, 2021
- 5-week Session I: May 24-June 25, 2021
- 5-week Session II: July 12-August 13, 2021
Visiting students looking to transfer credits to their own school:
General registration begins March 15, 2021. Contact the Registrar's Office at 518-381-1348 or email@example.com for help selecting and registering for your course(s). Or, fill out the form above and someone from the College will reach out to you to help you through the process.
How to register
- Select the course you would like to register for.
- Download and complete the Registration Form (PDF)
- E-mail your completed Registration Form to the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important info for visiting students:
Certificate of Residence
Transcript Information - if you are a visiting student from another college and would like to transfer your SUNY Schenectady credit, you will need to request an official transcript be sent at the completion of the summer session. Always check with your home institution for transferability of the course(s) you are taking.
Immunizations - if you are taking more than 6 credits on campus, you will need to provide proof of immunization.
Tuition and Fees