Registration Open for Fall 2017!
Register now for Workforce Development and Community Education (WFD&CE) courses through the first day of class!
- To register online, please click here.
- Payment is requested once students have received e-mail confirmation of registration. Please click here for directions on how to pay. Please note that students registering for WFD&CE courses do not need to provide a certificate of residence.
WFD&CE Refund and Cancellation Procedures
- Courses may be canceled due to insufficient enrollment. A 100% refund will be made for any course canceled by SCCC. Every effort will be made to contact you prior to the start date so please make sure we have correct contact information.
If a student needs to withdraw from or is not able to attend a non-credit course, they must send a written request to the Office of Workforce Development and Community Education at email@example.com TWO business days prior to the course start date for a full refund; otherwise the student will be charged for the course.
* Please note the refund policy differs for the CFP 001 Basic EMT Training and CFP 002 EMT Refresher courses. A student may withdraw prior to the start of class for a full refund. Students withdrawing within the first 1-8 hours of class will receive 75% of the tuition less the administrative fee. Students withdrawing within 9-16 hours of class will receive 50% of the tuition less the administrative fee. Any student withdrawing after 17 hours is not eligible for a refund. If you must withdraw, please send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please contact the Office of Workforce Development and Community Education at (518) 595-1101, ext. 3 or 4 with any questions or concerns.