Instant Admit Week
Upcoming Instant Admit Days
Instant Admit Days are a great time to get ready for the Spring Semester. Classes start Monday, January 25.
Meet with an Admissions Advisor to learn more about SUNY Schenectady's programs, support services and financial aid.
The January 2021 Instant Admit Week will be fully virtual. Please use the link below to select the day and time that works best for you.
Monday, January 4 - Friday, January 8
9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Select a day and time for your Instant Admit Week appointment
Complete Your Admission Application
During Instant Admit Days you can fill out a free application for admission. Bring your high school transcript or GED/TASC and you may get accepted on the spot!
Meet With Student Affairs
Student Affairs professionals will be available to talk and answer questions.
- Office of Financial Aid, 518-381-1468, Elston Hall, Room 222
- Academic Advisors, 518-381-1277, Elston Hall, Room 222
- Success Coaches, 518-381-1434, Elston Hall, Room 017
- ADA Transition Services, 518-381-1345, Elston Hall, Room 222
- Education Opportunity Program (EOP), 518-381-1279, Elston Hall, Room 222
- Tutor Services, 518-381-1249, Elston Hall, Room 522