126g sifted all-purpose flour
28g brandy or Grand Marnier
56g melted butter
- Add the first five ingredients to an electric blender in the order listed. Blend until smooth, stopping the blender several times to scrape down the sides.
- Continue blending and drizzle in the butter to combine. Rest the batter for 30 minutes to 2 hours before using.
- Heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium. Lightly coat with butter.
- Add enough batter to completely cover bottom of skillet.
- Cook until underside of crepe is golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Loosen edge of crepe with spatula, flip. Cook 1 minute more.
- Slide crepe out of skillet and repeat with remaining batter. (Coat pan with butter as needed.)
2 # fresh strawberries; washed, stemmed, and sliced
28 g orange liqueur
100 g Sugar
Combine all ingredients in a stainless steel bow to macerate. Cover with plastic wrap, set aside.
Can be served with vanilla ice cream.