Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
1 ¾ cup flour
2 tsp of baking powder
¼ tsp of baking soda
½ tsp salt
2/3 cup of sugar
2 eggs well beaten
1/3 cup cooking oil
1 cup of ripe mashed bananas (about 3 depending on their size)
1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Sift the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar) together.
- Combine the eggs, oil, and mashed bananas; add to the dry ingredients.
- Beat until smooth.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into a well-oiled 9” x 5” baking pan
- Bake at 350 degree F for 45 minutes
- Remove from oven, let the bread rest for 10 minutes, remove from the pan, and cool on a wire rack.