The SUNY Schenectady Foundation gratefully acknowledges the following businesses, civic and professional organizations, and local foundations for their annual fund and scholarship gifts, as well as their participation in our special events.
For the period September 1, 2016 – August 31, 2017
$25,000 - or more
Advancing the sustainable well-being of the people of Schenectady County.
$5,000 - $9,999
- Confrerie De La Chaine Des Rotisseurs
- First Reformed Church of Schenectady
- Merriam Insurance Agency
- Re4orm Architecture
$2,500 - $4,999
- BBL Hospitality
- Bechtel Marine Propulsion Corporation
- Driscoll Foods
- Fenimore Asset Management Inc.
- Lessing's Food Service Management
- Martin, Harding & Mazzotti, LLP
- National Grid
- Price Chopper
- Stewart's Shops
$1,000 - $2,499
- 1st National Bank of Scotia
- A Place for Jazz, LTD
- AKW Consulting, Inc.
- Albany County Convention & Visitor's Bureau
- Albany Marriott
- Albany Medical Center
- Capital District Transportation Authority
- Capital District YMCA
- CapitalCare Medical Group, LLC.
- Dimension Fabricators, Inc.
- First New York Federal Credit Union
- Greater Capital Region Endowment Fund
- Lavelle & Finn, LLP
- NBT Bank
- Pioneer Bank
- SIM Albany
- Soroptimist International of Schenectady
- Sunmark Federal Credit Union
- TD Bank, N.A.
- Tri-County Council of Vietnam Era Veterans
- Trustco Bank
- Union Mutual
- Watson, Peterson & Company, CPA'S, PLLC
- Whiteman Osterman & Hanna LLP
- Zonta Club of Schenectady Inc.