Registration Open for Spring 2018!
Register now for Workforce Development and Community Education (WFD&CE) courses through the first day of class!
- To register online, please click here.
- Payment is requested once students have received their letter confirming registration. Please click here for directions on how to pay. Please note that students registering for WFD&CE courses do not need to provide a certificate of residence.
WFD&CE Refund and Cancellation Procedures
Courses may be canceled due to insufficient enrollment. A 100% refund will be made for any course canceled by SUNY SCCC. Every effort will be made to notify students so it is essential the WFD&CE office has correct contact information.
If a student must withdraw from a non-credit course, a written request must be received TWO business days prior to the course start date via mail to SUNY SCCC Office of Workforce Development and Community Education, 201 State Street, Schenectady, NY 12305 or email at email@example.com. Cancellations received within this time frame are eligible for a full refund. No refunds will be granted for non-attendance.
Beginning two business days prior to the start of class the refund policy is as follows:
- For courses eight weeks or less no refund is available.
- For courses nine weeks or longer:
- Between two business days prior to the start of class and 8 hours of scheduled class time a 75% refund will be issued.*
- Between 9 hours and 16 hours of scheduled class time a 50% refund will be issued.
- After 17 hours of scheduled class time no refund is available.
*Refunds do not include the cost of materials, textbooks or administrative fees and will be issued in the form of a check that may take up to 21 business days to process.