Registration Open for Fall 2017!
Register now for Workforce Development and Community Education (WFD&CE) courses through the first day of class!
- To register online, please click here.
- Payment is requested once students have received e-mail confirmation of registration. Please click here for directions on how to pay. Please note that students registering for WFD&CE courses do not need to provide a certificate of residence.
Please note if you must withdraw or are unable to attend a course please contact Maria Kotary at (518) 595-1101, ext. 4, prior to the course start date or you will be charged for this course.
WFD&CE Refund and Cancellation Procedures
- Courses may be canceled due to insufficient enrollment. A 100% refund will be made for any course canceled by SCCC. Every effort will be made to contact you prior to the start date so please make sure we have correct contact information.
- A full refund will be made if withdrawal is made TWO business days prior to the first class meeting. Please contact Maria Kotary at (518) 595-1101, ext. 4 with any questions or concerns.
- NO REFUND is granted after the first class meets.