Spring Session II at SUNY Schenectady

Missed the start of the Spring Semester? Looking to start your college journey? SUNY Schenectady offers a number of courses during our Spring Session II. These courses start on Monday, February 11, 2019.

Spring Session II runs February 11 - May 13, 2019.


New students looking to enroll in a degree or certificate program:

Please call 518-381-1366 or stop by the Admissions Office in the Stockade Building on the main campus or e-mail admissions@sunysccc.edu or apply here.

Current SUNY Schenectady students:

Registration for Spring Session II continues through February 11, 2019. You can register for courses online through Records and Registration. You are encouraged to contact your advisor with any questions you may have about course selection. If you are currently enrolled in degree or certificate program you will need your advisor pin. You may obtain your advisor pin by contacting the Advisement Center at 518-381-1277, visiting in-person in Elston Hall, Room 222, or by sending an e-mail to academicadvisement@sunysccc.edu.

Visiting students looking to transfer credits to their own school:

General registration currently underway. Please stop by the Registrar's Office in Elston Hall, 212 to get started. If you can't make it to campus, call 518-381-1348 or e-mail registrar@sunysccc.edu and the Registrar's Office will work with you to get registered.

  1. Select the course you would like to register for.
  2. Download and complete the Registration Form (PDF)
  3. E-mail your completed Registration Form to the Registrar's Office

Important info for visiting students:
Certificate of Residence
Transcript Information - if you are a visiting student from another college and would like to transfer your SUNY Schenectady credit, you will need to request an official transcript be sent at the completion of the winter session. Always check with your home institution for transferability of the course(s) you are taking.
Immunizations - if you are taking more than 6 credits on campus, you will need to provide proof of immunization.
Tuition and Fees