Summer 2020 at SUNY Schenectady
Start planning your summer at SUNY Schenectady. General registration begins March 9, 2020. Take a course over the summer and transfer the credits back to your current college or university or get a head start for Fall 2020! Submit an info form to receive more information about Summer Session.
- $183 per credit (NY State Residents)
- Fulfill Excelsior Scholarship credit requirements
- SUNY transfer path/transferable credits
- Sequential courses offered (e.g. A&P, Business Law, and Microbiology)
SUNY Schenectady offers four summer sessions. Choose from over 130 courses online and on-campus.
- 12-week Session: May 26-August 14, 2020
- 8-week Session: May 26-July 17, 2020
- 5-week Session I: May 26-June 26, 2020
- 5-week Session II: July 6-August 7, 2020
Visiting students looking to transfer credits to their own school:
General registration is going on now. Contact the Registrar's Office at 518-381-1348 or firstname.lastname@example.org for help selecting and registering for your course(s). Or, fill out the form above and someone from the College will reach out to you to help you through the process.
How to register
- Select the course you would like to register for.
- Download and complete the Registration Form (PDF)
- E-mail your completed Registration Form to the Registrar's Office at email@example.com.
Important info for visiting students:
Certificate of Residence
Transcript Information - if you are a visiting student from another college and would like to transfer your SUNY Schenectady credit, you will need to request an official transcript be sent at the completion of the summer session. Always check with your home institution for transferability of the course(s) you are taking.
Immunizations - if you are taking more than 6 credits on campus, you will need to provide proof of immunization.
Tuition and Fees
Current SUNY Schenectady students, already enrolled in a degree or certificate program:
Registration for Summer Session 2020 began Monday, March 9, 2020. You can register online; you do not need a PIN. You are encouraged to contact your advisor with any questions you may have about course selection.
Current SUNY Schenectady students, not enrolled in a program:
If you have taken a class at SUNY Schenectady at any time in the past year, you may register online; you do not need a PIN.
New students looking to enroll in a degree or certificate program:
Please call 518-381-1366 or stop by the Admissions Office
in the Stockade Building on the main campus or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply here