- Please fill out this form and return it to the Testing Center 3-5 days before your exam date.
- Then, fill out the top portion of the ADA exam Checklist below and give it to your instructor.
- Fill out the top portion of this form and give the form to your instructor.
- The instructor will complete the form and bring it to the Testing Center with your exam.
- Fill out the bottom portion of this form completely once a student provides you with the form.
- Please attach the exam to the form and bring it to the Testing Center before the exam date and time.
- If a student is requesting an electronic reader (Kurzweil), we would appreciate the exam e-mailed to us as an attachment if possible. If you only have a hard-copy, please try to get it to the Testing Center as soon as possible so we can scan it manually.
- Please print and complete the Make-up form for EACH student/exam you deliver to the Testing Center.
- Please fill in ALL information and notify your student(s) that the exam is ready to make-up in the Testing Center.
- If you are unable to come to campus (evening/weekend adjuncts, etc.), but need to drop off an exam, please fill in the form electronically and e-mail it with an attached exam to the Testing Center. email@example.com
You may also slip exams with the make-up request form under the Testing Center’s door.
These forms are in an Adobe Acrobat .pdf format. If you are unable to view .pdf files please download Adobe's free Acrobat Reader by clicking on this link: Free Adobe Acrobat Reader.