What do I do if I am a student with a disability?
Registered with the office of ADA transition services for accommodations but confused about how to get started with scheduling an exam?
You’re in luck! We have all the answers right here.
- Come to the Testing Center and fill out an ADA Testing Appointment form to schedule a date and time for your exam.
- You can also fill out the form and e-mail it to us, just be sure to check your e-mail within 24 hours for an appointment confirmation.
- Make sure you make an appointment 3-5 days in advance.
- Fill out the top portion of the ADA Exam Checklist.
- Bring the checklist to your instructor so they know to drop off your exam to the Testing Center.
- Relax and study!
If you do not make an appointment with the Testing Center, or do not notify your instructor by bringing them the checklist, you may not be able to take your test in the Testing Center.
If you attempt to make a last minute request, your instructor has the right to deny your request and you must test with your class.
If you have any questions or problems, please come to the Testing Center, and we will help you get organized! The Testing Center is located in Elston Hall, Room 427.