All EOP students are required to sign a contract holding them responsible for their academic and social performance and program obligations. All new and returning EOP students are required to attend a group meeting at the beginning of each semester as well as individual meetings. To remain eligible for the program at SCCC students must:
- Meet GPA requirements as outlined in the SUNY SCCC Student Handbook for graduation.
- Meet program requirements of a 2.50 GPA.
- Meet with the EOP retention advisor and/or program director two times per semester or as directed by staff.
- Attend mandatory meetings scheduled twice each semester.
- Attend at least one campus event and one EOP workshop each semester.
- Attendance at award and recognition celebrations.
- EOP Advocacy Day at the New York State Capital (spring semester).
- Community service project.
- Participate in the EOP student organization.
The program is always seeking feedback from students on the programs and services offered. If you have any ideas or suggestions for future workshops, please contact the EOP office located in Elston Hall.