February 17-21, 2020
Get ready for college by visiting SUNY Schenectady February 17-21. Visit campus to learn more about your program of interest, and to hear about the admissions and financial aid process. RSVP for the event of your choice by selecting it below. You can also call or email the Office of Admissions at 518-381-1366 or email@example.com.
Monday, February 17
Instant Admit Day, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Bring your high school transcript or equivalency diploma and you may be accepted on the spot. There is no application fee.
School of Music Information Session, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Programs in the School of Music include
- Digital Music and Beat Production (certificate)
- Music (certificate)
- Music Audio Technology (A.A.S.)
- Performing Arts: Music (A.S.)
Aviation Tour, 3-4:30 p.m.
Learn more about our Aviation Science degree (Pilot and Non-Pilot options) and our Air Traffic Control degree at the Richmor Aviation facilities. Take a tour of the classrooms and talk to faculty about the program. This event takes place at Richmor Aviation, 19 Airport Rd., Scotia, NY
Tuesday, February 18
Division of Business, Criminal Justice and Law Information Session, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Programs within the Division of Business, Criminal Justice and Law include
- Accounting (A.A.S.)
- Bank Financial Security and Money Laundering Prevention (certificate)
- Business Administration (A.S. and A.A.S.)
- Business Administration - Casino (A.A.S.)
- Criminal Justice (A.S. and A.A.S.)
- Early Childhood (A.A.S. and certificate)
- Entrepreneurship (certificate)
- Paralegal (A.A.S.)
- Teacher Education Transfer (A.S.)
- Teaching Assistant (certificate)
Wednesday, February 19
Division of Liberal Arts Information Session, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Programs within the Division of Liberal Arts include
- Air Traffic Control (A.A.S.)
- Aviation Science (A.S.) Pilot Option or Non-Pilot Option
- Chemical Dependency Counseling (A.A.S. and certificate)
- Community Health Worker (certificate)
- Computer Information Systems (A.A.S.)
- Computer Networking Systems and Cyber Security (A.A.S.)
- Computer Repair and Networking (certificate)
- Computer Science (A.S.)
- Direct Support Professional (certificate)
- Human Services ( A.S. and A.A.S.)
- Liberal Arts: Humanities and Social Sciences (A.A.)
- Communication Concentration
- English Concentration
- History Concentration
- Psychology Concentration
- Sociology Concentration
- Programming for Game Development (A.S.)
Thursday, February 20
Division of Math, Science, Technology and Health Information Session, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Programs within the Division of Math, Science, Technology and Health include
- Biological Technician (A.A.S.)
- Biotechnology (A.S.)
- Health Studies (certificate)
- Mathematics and Science (A.S.)
- Nanoscale Science Concentration
- Mechatronics (certificate)
- Medical Coding and Billing (certificate)
- Nanoscale Materials Technology (A.A.S.)
- Nutrition (A.S.)
- Science (A.S.)
Friday, February 21
School of Hotel, Culinary Arts and Tourism Information Session, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Assistant Chef (certificate)
- Craft Beer Brewing (A.A.S. and certificate)
- Craft Spirit Distillation (A.A.S. and certificate)
- Culinary Arts (A.O.S.) and /or Baking Concentration
- Hospitality and Tourism (certificate)
- Hospitality and Tourism Management (A.A.S.)
- Hotel and Restaurant Management (A.A.S.)
- Beverage Management Concentration
- Mobile Food Service (certificate)