Requesting Your SUNY Schenectady County Community College Transcript
Transcript orders received on March 5, 2019 and March 6, 2019 will not be processed immediately. Requests received during this timeframe are expected to be processed within 24-48 hours (Normal Processing Time).
Same Day transcript requests are not available.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
An official SUNY Schenectady County Community College transcript can only be issued at the request of the student/alumni.
Faxed or e-mailed transcript requests will not be accepted. If the Registrar’s Office is in receipt of a transcript request through this mode of delivery, it will be destroyed.
Transcripts will not be processed until all outstanding obligations to the College are cleared. Please allow a minimum of up to 48-72 hours to process your request. We aim to satisfy your request as quickly as possible.
We do not have the capability to e-mail grades or send digital transcripts.
The Office of the Registrar does not provide unofficial transcripts. You may obtain a copy of your unofficial transcript online through Records and Registration.
SUNY Schenectady County Community College Transcripts may be ordered online by U.S. mail or in person.
- In-Person [2-3 Day's Processing] and Mailed Requests - $10.00
- In-Person [Same Day Processing] - $12.00
- Online through Credentials, Inc. [2-3 Day's Processing] - $8.00
The following additional fees will be applied for special processing requests:
- 2-3 Day Expedited Delivery - $15.00
- Overnight Delivery - $25.00
- Apostille or Authentication of Transcript - $10.00
Requesting Your Transcripts Online
SUNY Schenectady is now offering online transcript ordering through Credentials Transcripts Plus. This service includes the following key features:
Three Simple Steps to Order Online:
- 24/7 Access: You may submit your request from any computer connected to the internet anywhere in the world.
- Status Updates: Receive e-mail or text updates on the status of your request, from receipt of the order to a notice when the transaction is complete. This includes confirmation numbers, express delivery tracking numbers, and toll free phone assistance. If there is a problem in processing your request, you are notified via email or text.
- Easy Address Look-up: A search feature connects you to a database of many college and university mailing addresses.
- Go to Transcripts Plus and complete the form provided.
- Enter debit or credit card number for payment of $8 per transcript.
- Submit order.
Click here to check the status of a transcript request through Transcripts Plus.
To Order Transcripts by Mail or In-Person
Access the Transcript Request Form from our website. This form must be printed, signed (handwritten signature), and either mailed or brought into the Registrar’s Office for processing.
Please be sure your request includes your student ID number or social security number, and the exact address where you want your transcript sent.
Please make your check or money order made payable to SUNY Schenectady County Community College.
Mail your transcript request and payment to:
The Office of the Registrar
SUNY Schenectady County Community College
78 Washington Avenue
Schenectady, NY 12305