Computer Networking Systems and Cyber Security A.A.S.
The mission of the Computer Networking Systems and Cyber Security A.A.S. degree program is to provide both a theoretical and hands-on foundation in computer networking, using industry-standard hardware and software. The Computer Networking Systems and Cyber Security curriculum is designed to provide a comprehensive education primarily for the student who anticipates employment as network and systems administrators.
The Computer Networking Systems and Cyber Security A.A.S. program enables graduates to:
- Design, implement, and troubleshoot computing environments, including both hardware and software;
- Install, configure and maintain computer network hardware, protocols, and services;
- Design and implement various computer security strategies;
- Demonstrate knowledge of computer programming languages, and
- Apply logical and critical reasoning in evaluation and problem solving.