Welcome to Academic Services!
All Learning Labs will be closed to walk-in student traffic until further notice. Please sign into Upswing to set-up a virtual tutoring session with one of our tutors and check back for any updates regarding in-person lab use.
For online tutor options, please visit the Tutor Services page for directions on using Upswing.
About our Learning Labs
- We offer walk-in help in three (3) labs:
1:1 individual tutoring is available through Tutor Services by appointment
- Tutoring is available for a variety of subjects by qualified professional and peer tutors
- Computers, scanners, and printers are available in most labs.
- Adaptive computer technology (such as the Kurzweil 3000) is available in the Learning Center for students with disabilities
- All services are included with the cost of your tuition! There is no need to ever pay for a tutor or extra help
- Visit each lab’s page for hours, tutor availability, and lab services
For further information, contact Michelle Ragucci, Director of Academic Services, at 518-381-1249, or firstname.lastname@example.org.