Welcome to Academic Services!
About our Learning Labs
- We offer walk-in help in three (3) labs:
1:1 individual tutoring is available through Tutor Services by appointment
- Tutoring is available for a variety of subjects by qualified professional and peer tutors
- Computers, scanners, and printers are available in most labs.
- Adaptive computer technology (such as the Kurzweil 3000) is available in the Learning Center for students with disabilities
- All services are included with the cost of your tuition! There is no need to ever pay for a tutor or extra help
- Visit each lab’s page for hours, tutor availability, and lab services
For further information, contact Michelle Ragucci, Director of Academic Services, at 518-381-1249, or firstname.lastname@example.org.