The Accounting and CIS Lab, located in Elston Hall, Room 330, is designed for short-term, drop-in assistance in accounting- and computer-related courses. Students can stop in during the hours scheduled for help with a particular class to receive tutorial assistance without an appointment.
Students requiring additional long-term help should sign-up with Tutor Services for weekly tutoring in a course.
Accounting and CIS Lab Hours
Tutoring Hours during finals week:
*The Accounting/CIS lab will be open through Thursday, May 16, 2019.
CIS help may be available on May 20 & 21 in the Learning Center, Elston 523. Please visit them for details.
The lab will be open for summer hours starting Tuesday, May 28, 2019 (10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.).
Monday - Thursday: 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
The Lab offers drop-in tutoring in the following accounting courses:
- ACC 121 Financial Accounting
- ACC 122 Managerial Accounting
- ACC 222 Intermediate Accounting I
- ACC 226 Intermediate Accounting II
- BUS 113 Business Mathematics
- BUS 118 Document Formatting
- BUS 135 Advanced Document Formatting
- MGT 242 Small Business Start-up and Management
The Lab offers drop-in tutoring in the following computer science courses:
- CIS 121 Introduction to Computers
- CIS 129 Programming Fundamentals
- CIS 133 Programming Java
- CIS 136 Introduction to Web Development
- CIS 221 Advanced Computer Applications
- CIS 223 Database Management
- CIS 229 Systems Analysis and Design
- CIS 236 Advanced Web Design
- HOT 291 Computers for the Hospitality Industry