Criteria for admission
Smart Scholars is an Early College High School program that requires great dedication on the part of its students and their families.
Expectations for students to be successful in this program are as follow:
- Complete a minimum of 24 credit hours of college-level courses
- Participate in 3- and 6-week summer college courses
- Participate in all Smart Scholars programming during the school year, including, but not limited to:
- MANDATORY orientation
- Student/parent/guardian meetings
- Monthly social/educational/recreational activities
- Community service/volunteering
How to Apply
For consideration, students must complete and/or submit the following:
- Admissions essay
- Parental consent
- Student interview
Smart Scholars application for 2020.