What is SCCC-LPP?
Schenectady County Community College’s Liberty Partnerships Program (SCCC-LPP) is a drop-out prevention program for at-risk students from Schenectady City School District (SCSD).
Who is Eligible?
Schenectady City School District students grades 6-12, with at least one of the following risk factors:
- Unsatisfactory academic performance
- Inconsistent school attendance or truancy
- History of behavior/discipline problems at school
- History of family/peers dropping out
- Negative change in family circumstances
- History of child abuse or neglect
- Homelessness; residence in a shelter or foster care
- History of substance abuse
- Limited English proficiency
- Teenage pregnancy and/or parenting
- Negative peer pressure
- Other documented factor(s)
Click here to apply to LPP today!
- Assessments & Personal Learning Planning
- Tutoring and Homework Help
- Counseling, Case-Management & Referrals
- Leadership Development Skills
- Workforce Development Training FREE SAT Preparation Courses
- Career Exploration College Field Trips
- College Readiness Course
- Parent Engagement
Middle School Meeting Locations/Times:
YMCA After-School Program: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 3:30-6 p.m.
Tutoring After-School at MPMS: Mondays and Wednesdays, 3:40-4:30 p.m.
Summer Program at SCCC: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
High School Meeting Locations/Times:
School Day Program at SHS: Monday-Thursday
Tutoring After-School at SHS: Mondays and Tuesdays, 3:40-4:30 p.m.
College/Career Rediness at SCCC:
Wednesdays and Thursdays, 4-5:30 p.m.