How to Register for a SUNY Schenectady College in the High School Course
Spring 2019 Registration has been extended! Register Now!
Click here to register.
Please review the registration letter before completing your registration form.
Complete the online registration form. Please have your social security number and course information available. https://banprod.sunysccc.edu/pls/prod/scccchs.p_registration (Please note that in the above, an underscore is between the “p” and “registration.”)
Students may register for all CHS classes at once. No need to submit multiple registration forms. Once registration is completed, students will be billed for the cost of their CHS course at a rate of $58 per credit. This is 1/3 the cost of SUNY Schenectady County Community College tuition. Bills will be sent to the student’s address that is on file with instructions on how to pay.
The SUNY Schenectady’s Foundation is pleased to offer high school students enrolled in College in the High School (CHS) courses a scholarship to help offset the cost of tuition. Scholarships will be available on a first come, first serve basis. Scholarships will be available to cover 25-50% the cost of tuition.
- Students MUST be enrolled in a CHS course to qualify
- Student MUST be eligible for the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program (Signature Required Below)
- Students MUST submit a Certificate of Residence to our Student Business Office or have a current one on file.
To receive consideration, all applications must be signed below by a high school official certifying the student’s eligibility for the federal free and reduced lunch program. Incomplete applications will not be considered. All Applications much be received by March 1, 2019. NO LATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. See Application.
Make sure you print out a copy of your registration form prior to hitting SUBMIT.
Obtain a Certificate of Residence if you are not a Schenectady County resident.
- All non-Schenectady County residents need to submit a Certificate of Residence.
- Please remind your students to follow instructions in the parent letters for obtaining a Certificate of Residence, unless your school has a system arranged with your County Treasurer or local County Clerk office.
Please review the Student/Parent Handbook and the 2018-2019 Important Dates.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns:
Director of College and High School Partnerships