This program prepares students for employment in an entry-level management position. Course work fosters practical workforce skills and business ethical principles and practices. Graduates of the Business Administration A.A.S. program will demonstrate proficiency in workforce skills, demonstrate a commitment to business ethics, and demonstrate an understanding of fundamental business practices. The program strives to establish, maintain, and expand partnerships in the business community.
Internship opportunities are available in the Business Administration program to qualified students in their field at selected businesses in our community.
Students interested in the Business Administration A.A.S. can also apply for the Walt Disney Program.
Goal 1: Students will demonstrate a complex understanding of fundamental business theories and concepts.
- Objective 1: Identify and describe the framework mission and sustainability strategies employed in business management.
- Objective 2: Analyze legal and ethical issues often present in business environments.
- Objective 3: Apply basic theories and structures of accountancy, economics, management, and marketing in business settings and entrepreneurial ventures.
Goal 2: Apply knowledge of critical business concepts to best practices.
- Objective 1: Communicate effectively within academic and professional business environments, both orally and in writing.
- Objective 2: Identify and effectively utilize technologies and software to manage business activities and inform decision-making.
- Objective 3: Understand and implement appropriate managerial styles based on organizational needs.