April 3 Update
Student Laptop Pickup
Laptop computers are available for loan in the Student Affairs Office, located in Elston Hall, Room 222. Please schedule an appointment to pick up in the Student Affairs Office by calling Assistant Vice President of Academic Affairs Sabrina McGinty at 518-381-1344. Pick up is available Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com in the event you have any questions. A staff member will respond to each message received.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Recommendations
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.