- Student Life
- The News Room
- About SCCC
How to Register for Classes at SCCC
- Enrollment for Fall 2015 credit courses is now closed.
- Winter Session will run December 28, 2015 - January 15, 2016.
- Online Registration for Continuing Students for Spring 2016 will begin Tuesday, November 3 at 8:30 a.m.
- New Student Registration for Spring 2016 will begin
Monday, November 16.
- General Registration for Spring 2016 will begin Monday, November 23.
- Spring 2016 semester begins Tuesday, January 19.
- Registration for non-credit classes continues on a rolling basis.
- For drop, withdrawal and other important dates, see the academic calendar.
- New Students: To enroll, please call 518-381-1366 or stop by the Admissions Office in the Stockade Building on the main campus or email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here.
- Returning or New Part-Time Students: See below for information about registering.
One of the state’s most affordable colleges and, increasingly, a first-choice college for so many in the Capital Region, SCCC offers flexible and excellent academic programming along with small class sizes where students really get to know their professors.
Continuing Matriculated Students
(Degree-seeking)We encourage continuing students to register via the web as early as possible for the best course selections. Matriculated students must meet with their advisor first (obtain your advisor PIN) before registering.
Continuing Non-Matriculated StudentsIf you have previously taken courses at SCCC and know your 9-digit SCCC ID #, please click here. If you do not know your SCCC ID #, give us a call for assistance.
If the course for which you wish to register has a prerequisite which you meet but not with an SCCC course, please register in person and bring proof of meeting the prerequisite course(s).
New Matriculated Students
If you wish to take courses toward an SCCC degree or certificate, please click here to apply.
(Degree or Certificate Seeking)
Once you are admitted, you will receive information about advisement/registration. Please give our Admissions Office a call if you have any questions: (518) 381-1366.
New Non-Matriculated StudentsIf you are a new non-matriculated student wishing to register for a class, please come to the Registrar's Office to complete and submit a registration form. If the course for which you wish to register has a prerequisite which you meet but not with an SCCC course, please bring proof of meeting the prerequisite course(s). New non-matriculated students may begin registering when General Registration begins.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Registrar's Office at 518-381-1348 or email@example.com.
Past Returning Students
(from Fall 2013 or before)
If you have taken courses at SCCC, but not since Fall '13 or before, please register in person and reactivate your status.
Non-Credit CoursesClick here to enter your request for non-credit registration. You will receive a confirming e-mail in a few days once your registration has been processes. Please call our Workforce Development Office at (518) 381-1315 if you have any questions concerning our non-credit courses.
Please be aware of all our dates and important information by clicking here and selecting the appropriate Registration Calendar.