Whether you’re a student in need of making up an exam, or a faculty member in need of dropping off an exam, we are here to help!
I missed my test! What do I do?
- Contact your instructor to see if you are allowed to make-up the exam.
- If you can make-up your test, you will find it here at the Testing Center, Elston 427.
- Please bring your SUNY Schenectady student ID card when you come in to take your test.
- Your instructor may place an expiration date on your exam, so please make sure you are aware of your deadline(s).
I need to drop off a test for a student...what do I do?
- Please complete this Make-Up Testing Request form and e-mail us the exam, or stop by the Testing Center to drop off the exam and form in person.
- If we are not open when you come to deliver the exam(s), please slip the exam(s) under the door with the attached form(s).
- We will take care of the rest and notify you if/when the student completes their exam.