Add/drop occurs when students who have completed registration make changes to their schedule. Students may add
available courses through the first week of fall and spring semesters. Students may drop classes without a grade
appearing on their transcript during a specific period of time for each term(fall, spring, and summer). For all
semesters/sessions, please refer to the appropriate schedule of classes for exact drop/add dates. Add/Drop forms
are to be submitted to the Registrar’s Office.
- The withdrawal period begins with the third week of classes and extends through the end of the eleventh
week of classes (specific dates identified in the Academic Calendar). A student may withdraw from a
course(s) during this period and a grade of “W” will be assigned.
student is responsible for completing and submitting the withdrawal form to the Registrar’s Office within
the stated period.
- The student is encouraged to discuss this action with his or her instructor and academic advisor.
The student is responsible for determining how this withdrawal may affect his or her financial aid and
- For courses offered in a summer session or in any special time frame, an equivalent withdrawal period will
be determined by the Registrar.
- A student who does not withdraw from a course will receive the academic grade earned at the completion of
- A student who intends to withdraw from all courses and is unable to complete the process in person may
submit a withdrawal request in writing to the Registrar’s Office within the withdrawal period