The SCCC Foundation gratefully acknowledges the following businesses, civic and professional organizations, and local foundations for their annual fund and scholarship gifts, as well as their participation in our special events.
For the period September 1, 2016 – August 31, 2017
$25,000 - or more
Advancing the sustainable well-being of the people of Schenectady County.
$10,000 - $24,999
Ushering in the next industrial era and to “build, move, power, and cure the world.”
Over 160 years of doing work that matters for clients, communities and employees by building enduring relationships as the company where people want to work, bank and invest.
One of the largest independent insurance agencies in the nation, providing affordable auto, home, life, health and business insurance coverage.
A nationally-recognized, regional not-for-profit health plan, committed to having a positive impact on the health and wellness of everyone they serve.
A jet management and jet charter corporation for clients who demand the ultimate in safety, luxury, and speed – worldwide.
Providing funding and support to financially-insecure and nontraditional female students in the Greater Capital Region.
$5,000 - $9,999
$2,500 - $4,999
- BBL Hospitality
- Bechtel Marine Propulsion Corporation
- Driscoll Foods
- Fenimore Asset Management Inc.
- Lessing's Food Service Management
- Martin, Harding & Mazzotti, LLP
- National Grid
- Price Chopper
- Stewart's Shops
$1,000 - $2,499
- 1st National Bank of Scotia
- A Place for Jazz, LTD
- AKW Consulting, Inc.
- Albany County Convention & Visitor's Bureau
- Albany Marriott
- Albany Medical Center
- Capital District Transportation Authority
- Capital District YMCA
- CapitalCare Medical Group, LLC.
- Dimension Fabricators, Inc.
- First New York Federal Credit Union
- Greater Capital Region Endowment Fund
- Lavelle & Finn, LLP
- NBT Bank
- Pioneer Bank
- SIM Albany
- Soroptimist International of Schenectady
- Sunmark Federal Credit Union
- TD Bank, N.A.
- Tri-County Council of Vietnam Era Veterans
- Trustco Bank
- Union Mutual
- Watson, Peterson & Company, CPA'S, PLLC
- Whiteman Osterman & Hanna LLP
- Zonta Club of Schenectady Inc.