Save the date and start planning now to join the School of Music this summer!
Online applications will be available February 2018.
Audio Recording Institute
July 16-27, 2018 (M-F)
9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Individual computer instruction on Pro Tools
Working in live recording sessions using state-of-the-art technology
Participation in mixing and mastering processes
For students grade 9 and above
Faculty: SCCC faculty member, Sten Isachsen, owner of North Albany and Bender Recording Studios and noted recording producer and engineer
Limited to 15 students.
Summer Chamber Ensemble Camp
July 23-27, 2018
9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Chamber ensembles including String Quartets, Brass Quintet, Trumpet Ensemble, Trombone Quartet, Woodwind Quartet, Piano Quintet, Piano for 4 hands, Percussion Ensemble, and Classical Guitar Ensemble
- Musicianship classes in practice techniques, audition preparation, performance anxiety and more
- Coaching, lessons and masterclasses
- Faculty and student performances
- Grades 8-12, NYSSMA levels 4+