170 g granulated sugar
27 g brown sugar
2 g salt
Zest of 2 lemons
Zest of 1 orange
213 g AP flour
7 g baking powder
201 g butter, melted
28 g honey
- Melt the butter and honey together
- Whisk together the eggs, sugar, brown sugar, salt and zest
- Sift together the AP flour and baking powder. Whisk in.
- Whisk in the melted butter and honey.
- Chill batter. (Overnight is better; if possible)
- Spray madeleine pans w/ pan spray. Place batter in a pastry bag and bag into pans approximately 7/8 full. Bake at 325 degrees in convection oven.
Recipe by the School of Hotel, Culinary Arts and Tourism, Schenectady County Community College.