The School of Hotel, Culinary Arts
The School of Hotel, Culinary Arts and Tourism offers the following degrees and certificate programs:
Submit an info form for more information.
Associate in Occupational Studies (A.O.S.)
Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.)
Delhi 4-Year Partnerships
Prospective students must understand that the following mandatory dress and sanitation requirements apply to students in the Hotel and Culinary Arts Programs:
- Students are required to comply with the dress and sanitation requirements of the American Culinary Federation Accrediting Commission.
- Hats and/or hair nets are required by the New York State Health Code.
- The only jewelry permitted in cooking laboratories are wedding rings and watches.
- No nail polish is allowed.
- Full uniform attire is required for any food preparation activity in all labs at all times.