The School of Hotel, Culinary Arts
The School of Hotel, Culinary Arts and Tourism offers the following degrees and certificate programs:
Submit an info form for more information.
Associate in Occupational Studies (A.O.S.)
Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.)
For more information about Gainful Employment Disclosure for Certificate Programs, our certificate program graduation rates, the median debt of students who have completed certificate programs and other important information, please visit SCCC's Consumer Information page.
Delhi 4-Year Partnerships
Prospective students must understand that the following mandatory dress and sanitation requirements apply to students in the Hotel and Culinary Arts Programs:
- Students are required to comply with the dress and sanitation requirements of the American Culinary Federation Accrediting Commission.
- Hats and/or hair nets are required by the New York State Health Code.
- The only jewelry permitted in cooking laboratories are wedding rings and watches.
- No nail polish is allowed.
- Full uniform attire is required for any food preparation activity in all labs at all times.