Requesting Your SUNY SCCC Transcripts
An official Schenectady County Community College transcript may only be sent at the request of the student for his or her own academic record. Transcripts cannot be issued for students who have holds on their records. SCCC offers different options for how to order an official transcript. To obtain an unofficial transcript, simply go to the "Records and Registration" link on the homepage, or click here.
Schenectady County Community College is no longer accepting transcript orders via fax.
Requesting Your Transcripts Online
SCCC is now offering online transcript ordering through Credentials Transcripts Plus. This service includes the following key features:
Three Simple Steps to Order Online:
- 24/7 Access: You may submit your request from any computer connected to the internet anywhere in the world.
- Status Updates: Receive email or text updates on the status of your request, from receipt of the order to a notice when the transaction is complete. This includes confirmation numbers, express delivery tracking numbers, and toll free phone assistance. If there is a problem in processing your request, you are notified via email or text.
- Easy Address Look-up: A search feature connects you to a database of many college and university mailing addresses.
- Go to Transcripts Plus and complete the form provided.
- Enter debit or credit card number for payment of $8 per transcript.
- Submit order.
To check the status of a transcript request through Transcripts Plus, please click here.
To Order Official Transcripts with Cash, Check or Money Order (mail or in-person)
Access the transcript request form here. This form must be printed, signed, and either mailed or brought into the Registrar’s Office for processing.
Please be sure your request includes your social security number and the exact address where you want your transcript sent. Transcripts cost $8.00 each (check or money order made payable to SCCC). Official transcripts cannot be faxed. Mail your transcript request and payment to:
Schenectady County Community College
78 Washington Avenue
Schenectady, NY 12305
Note: Transcripts will not be processed until all outstanding obligations to the College are cleared. Please allow up to 72 hours to process your request.
For additional information on Transcripts, please refer to the College's Transcript Notation Policy.